Water Compliance Certification Gold Coast
- Backflow Prevention Testing – We can identify if any backflow prevention issues exist and what remedies are available through backflow testing.
- Backflow Prevention Certification – We can provide register your devices and provide the relevant test reports for Gold Coast City Council approval. Also, in the instance where a device is removed or replaced we can submit the relevant forms to council and the Qld building commission.
- Backflow Prevention Device Installation – Installation, maintenance and repairs.
A backflow prevention device prevents the reverse flow of water from a potentially polluted or contaminated source into the potable (drinking) water supply system.
It is common for us to fit backflow prevention devices to properties that have any of the following:
- irrigation systems
- fire hydrants or hose reels
- commercial or industrial activity or machinery connected to the mains water supply
- water outlets in close proximity to contaminants, grease traps or chemicals
- underground rainwater tanks that have mains water backup
It is a Council requirement that backflow prevention devices are tested by a licensed plumber who is endorsed in backflow prevention at least once in every twelve month period.
For fast & reliable plumbers on the Gold Coast, call us today on 0455 336 933 and make an appointment.
We strive to be your trusted resource for top-quality plumbing solutions. Our forever growing team of plumbers service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane & Surrounding suburbs offering quick and efficient repairs & installations to those in need, no job is too big or too small, and not to mention we do it all at an affordable price. Whatever the issue, emergencies included, know that our licensed and certified plumbers are ready around the clock to help. Give us a call on 0455 336 933 anytime to experience our professional plumbing services for yourself!